Future Fit Seal
The Future Fit Seal is a national symbol introduced by the UAE government which recognizes forward thinking and innovative projects undertaken by federal and local government institutions. Future Fit Seal awarded projects are proactive, exceptional, and invest in future-oriented skills. They implement advanced technologies to achieve practical readiness for the future and demonstrate tangible and impactful outcomes.
The Future Fit Seal focuses on priority sectors of the future, such as the new economy, food and water security, environmental sustainability, as well as future technologies, skills, and quality of life.
Future Fit projects are assessed by the Government Development and Future Office based on six key criteria:
- The project should focus on human-centred approaches and utilize emerging trends and data to design future readiness projects.
- The project's ability to create added value for the national economy and the society of the United Arab Emirates.
- The extent to which the project adheres to sustainable practices and utilizes advanced technology to create a better future.
- The project should be proactive, innovative, and practical, contributing to enhancing future readiness.
- Achieving flexibility and the ability to adapt to future changes.
- Achieving digital readiness through the adoption and development of advanced future technologies.
We invite you to share your exceptional project or initiative that contributes to the readiness of our priority sectors for the future. Remember to attach a detailed document highlighting the remarkable components of your project that align with the mentioned criteria. This will enable us to have a holistic overview on the profound impact your initiative has on building a better future for the UAE. Together, let's embark on this transformative journey towards a prosperous and thriving UAE.